I spent today on my own and by far had the most fun. I slept for like 12 hours and went off on my own for lunch. I went to a shop called Marmau to get some pizza. The worker let me sit down inside and gosh I don’t even know how long I stayed there. It must have been at least an hour. He spoke good English and told me that he saw in the stars a woman with a yellow hat would come by and that she would have kids soon. (What do ya think of that one Kai? ;) Anyway, he was quite funny. He told me about his parents’ house somewhere in France and that I’m welcome to stay for a week anytime. It holds 6 people- anyone interested? We talked about all sorts of things and I had the best pizza ever! He offered me two free glasses of wine- I took a picture of the bottle mom, just for you- and a chocolate croissant. I was in heaven! Best way to start the day I say. Later I went off to see Notre Dame de la Garde which in up on this huge hill and gives you a 360⁰ view of Marseille. Inside are absolutely stunning mosaics. It was extraordinary!! On the way home I had a French Slurpie which definitely gives the American ones a run for their money. Tomorrow, it’s off to the farm. Marseille I will miss you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment